Stocks offer varying degrees of risk and can be used to provide growth and income in a portfolio. They are often the backbone of an investment strategies.
BEST STOCK NEWSLETTER OF 2020 (June 12, 2021 UPDATE)
One of last year's Motley Fool Stock Picks is up 609% and 5 others have already doubled!
We have been tracking ALL of the Motley Fool stock picks since January 2016. That's over 5 years and over 120 stock picks. As of June 12, 2021, 19 of their 24 stocks picks from 2020 are up with an average return of 76% compared to the SP500's 35%.
In addition, their 2019 stock picks are up 111%; their 2018 stock picks are up 208%; their 2017 stocks are up 188% and amazingly their 216 stock picks are up 373%. The Motley Fool has done so well because they have quickly identified stocks each year that will perform well in the current environment. They adapt and constantly pick stocks before everyone else realizes the opportunities. Now they are starting to pick stocks that will do well in the post-Covid world and Biden presidency.
- Fiverr Intl (FVRR) - Sept 3, 2020 pick is up 75% in just 3 months
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) – June 4, 2020 pick and it is already up 74%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – April 16, 2020 pick and it is up 172%
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is up 204%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick re-recommended and it is already up 301%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 15%
- NVTA picked February 6, 2020 is up 129%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 596%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 152%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 59%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 7, 2019 and up 368%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 433%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 204%
Now, no one can guarantee that their next picks will be as strong, but our 5 years of experience has been super profitable. They also claim that since inception, their average pick is up 566% and now we believe them. Many analysts are saying that we have passed the bottom of this COVID crisis and "certain" stocks will recover quickly and be the new leaders. So make sure you have the right stocks in your portfolio.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Updated as of June 12, 2021 -- The Motley Fool Stock Advisor did it again and was the Best Stock Newsletter of 2020--that's now four years in a row. If you were a Motley Fool subscriber last year you have a 76% return and 19 of those 24 stock picks were profitable. That includes having 6 of those stocks that have now at least DOUBLED! Their top performer was TESLA which is now up 609% since they recommended it in January 2020. In addition, their 2019 stock picks were awesome too and they are now up 111% compared to SP500's 52%; and their 2018 picks are up 208% (SP's 62%). Now for 2021, with a new President, a COVID vaccine, and the economy roaring back to life, most analysts expect the best part of the year is still to come! So... make sure you have the right stocks in your portfolio so you can CRUSH THE MARKET like their last 5 years of stock picks have done!
In fact, over the last 5 years the average Motley Fool stock pick has almost tripled, being up 191%! This time period covers the 2016 election, the Trump administration, the China trade negotiation, COVID, and now the Motley Fool is continuing their excellent stock picks with many off their 2021 stock picks already up double digits%. Don't miss out on the Motley Fool's next stock pick. Here is their schedule for the next few weeks:
- June 17, 2021 - David's New Stock Recommendation
- June 24, 2021 - David's List of 5 Best Stocks to Buy Now List
- July 1, 2021 - Tom's New Stock Recommendation
- July 8, 2021 - Tom's List of 5 Best Stocks to Buy Now
FYI--Remember, not every one of their stock picks is a winner, BUT the average return of their last 120 stock picks is 191%. So if you have at least 5 years to invest, we haven't found any better source of stock picks. Remember, if you are not impressed, you can always cancel within 30 days.