Wherever you find yourself in your investment journey, your goal is probably something along the lines of making smarter buys and increasing your returns.
And who can blame you?
After all, what is the point of investing other than to make money?
Did you know…
…a vital facet of investing is goal setting.
Ask yourself – where do you want to be one year, three years, or even ten years from now?
Hopefully, you do not want to end up broke and alone!
Today, we are here to handle the “broke” part (you can figure out the “alone” part on your own).
Let's face it – the stock market can be very volatile, and if you don’t have a plan, then you could be asking for trouble.
Let me ask you…
…would you plan a backpacking trip in the mountains, gather your gear, and start hiking without a map?
I would not.
The same advice can be said for your portfolio.
When you look at your portfolio, you probably have…
- A brokerage account;
- Money waiting to be invested; and
- A sense of excitement.
But do you have a plan?
If you do not have a plan, then you may end up losing money.
If you are losing money, you are going to end up B-R-O-K-E.
So, where can you turn for help?
Thankfully, you have options when it comes to setting goals and resources to put you on the right path.
Today, we are here to present one of your resources that can put you on the right path.
That is right…
…today, we are turning to the Motley Fool Stock Advisor for help!
Stock Advisor has helped thousands of investors reach success.
Sounds pretty good, right?
Well, it is about to get even better!
How is that possible, you ask?
You can get ALL the benefits of Stock Advisor at the lowest cost EVER.
There is no catch…
…except for that this offer will not last long!
But, let's not get into the price right here in the introduction (that would be tacky).
First, let's see how Motley Fool Stock Advisor can benefit you.
Then, we will talk money.
So, be sure to keep reading, and don't be a FOOL…
…because this is an offer you will not want to miss.
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- July 25, 2020 -- TWO of this Year's Motley Fool Stock Picks Have Already DOUBLED and ONE Has Already TRIPLED in just 7 Months! ****
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 168%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 99%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 39%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 229% compared to the SP500 -1% so it is ahead of the market by 260%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 52%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 54%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 121%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 220%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 78%
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
If you order today, you will get these upcoming stock recommendations:
- August 13 - Tom's New 5 Best Buys Now
- August 16 - Tom's New Single Stock Recommendation
- August 20 - David's New Single Stock Recommendation
- August 27 - David's New 5 Best Buys Now
What is the The Motley Fool?
One of the most popular resources for stock market advice and research is the Motley Fool.
In fact, the Motley Fool has become one of the most reliable names in the financial industry.
Founded in 1994 by brothers Tom and David Gardner, The Motley Fool is a website that offers a wide array of finance and investment analysis to their readers.
Included in that “wide array” of analysis is Motley Fool Stock Advisor.
Stock Advisor is the Motley Fools’ flagship subscription service.
If you are new to investing, or you want to optimize your portfolio, Stock Advisor has many features that can help you succeed.
Motley Fool Stock Advisor: Benefits
There are numerous features that provide immense value to both novice and experienced investors.
With Stock Advisor, subscribers receive:
- Two stock picks a month;
- A list of “best buy” stocks;
- A group of “starter stocks” to aid in building a successful portfolio.
- Unlimited access to all Stock Advisor picks, past performance, and all content since inception;
- Research reports, which cover industry trends;
- Discussions boards where you can discuss stocks and strategy with other “Fools”.
To give you a better idea of what you are getting, let’s break down the top three items on our list.
Stock Advisor: Stock Picks
The monthly stock picks are one of the biggest benefits of the Stock Advisor service.
The Motley Fool curates its stock picks in a unique way.
Remember the two brothers, Tom and David, who founded the company?
Well, it turns out that they are fairly competitive with each other.
In fact, the brothers utilize their competitive spirit to provide the best stock recommendations.
Tom and David each have their own team of analysts and researchers.
These people spend the entire month sifting through tons of different industries and hundreds of companies to identify potential winners and outliers.
Once the teams have chosen a potential stock, they perform a very deep dive into the history, performance, and financial makeup of their chosen stock.
If the company suits their rigorous criteria, they will submit the company AND all of the research as their contribution for the month’s stock pick.
By performing these independent searches, the Motley Fool is able to consistently provide valuable insight into the stock market, and pass these findings to their subscribers.
The brothers take two slightly different approaches to their recommendations:
- The companies with a long-term, competitive advantage.
- Those companies who will benefit from long-term trends.
- Investing in a great business, regardless of the price.
- Solid companies that operate in “out-of-favor,” but relevant industries.
- Those companies with an efficient business model and good financials.
- Companies that boast loyal and experienced management teams.
Stock Advisor: Best Buys Now Stocks
After providing the most in-depth research and recommending their stock picks, the teams shift their focus to the rest of the stock market.
The Motley Fool processes investment news and market data very quickly because they do not want their customers to miss out on potential investment opportunities.
The “Best Buy” stocks form a short list of companies that the company believes:
- The stock will outperform the market;
- Or the stock is undervalued in the current market environment.
The Motley Fool compiles the best buy list by utilizing fundamental analysis, technical data, and comparing companies to one another based on the current market conditions.
Once they choose the top 10 of those best buys, they circulate them to their paid readers.
The readers then get to decide which to buy and which to pass.
The recommendations are published every second and fourth Thursday of the month.
Stock Advisor: Starter Stocks
To round out the Stock Advisor service, The Motley Fool curates a list of what they call “Starter Stocks.”
As the name implies, the aim of this list is to provide new investors with a group of companies that perform well, have solid histories, and provide diversification in a newer portfolio.
The Motley Fool is dedicated to helping investors achieve sustainable, long-term returns, and the Starter Stocks provide brand new investors with a safe way to build a healthy portfolio.
Starter Stocks are timeless stocks David and Tom believe every investor should include in their portfolio.
However, the brothers recommend at least three of these stocks when starting out.
Motley Fool Stock Advisor Discount
The Motley Fool Stock Advisor program normally costs $199 per year.
If you didn't skip the “Benefits” section, you may feel that this price is already a complete steal.
However, $199 is the normal low-price for this service.
If I am anything, it is a man of my word.
So, I am here to deliver on my promise that you can have Motley Fool Stock Advisor at the lowest cost EVER.
That's right, you can gain access to the full suite of Stock Advisor benefits for half the price.
As you read this blog post, you can sign-up for Stock Advisor for just $99 for the entire year!
No coupon or special code required (all you need is our special link) to access this deal.
Book 'em, Danno…
…this is absolute larceny.
We do not see this offer come around often, so be sure to jump on it before these “Fools” come to their senses.
Motley Fool Stock Advisor: Who Can Benefit the Most?
The Stock Advisor program is a holistic and comprehensive service for most investors, whether brand new or seasoned traders who want to enhance their market research.
Stock Advisor is one the best and easiest ways to get your feet wet in the market.
Additionally, Stock Advisor comes at you with solid recommendations each month, and any investor can benefit from these recommendations.
Stock Advisor is one of the few “one size fits all” investment services on the market today.
The proof is in the pudding…
…Motley Fool Stock Advisor picks are up over 473% since inception of the service.
Those results, plus the very low cost of the service (again, just $99 for the entire year!), make Stock Advisor possibly the BEST VALUE for your money.
With that said, we do not think you will regret giving Stock Advisor a chance, especially with this deal.
However, if you have any reservations, the Motley Fool stands by their products (deal or no deal), and offers a 30-day money back guarantee on Stock Advisor (and its other services).
So, what do you have to lose?
WALL STREET SURVIVOR'S BEST OF THE BEST LIST
*** July 28th, 2020 ALERT—Motley Fool Picks Still Doing Well!****The Motley Fool Stock Advisor’s stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, have been performing very well as of late. Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 70.5%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 21.2%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 7%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 75% compared to the SP500 -11% so it is ahead of the market by 86%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is down 5%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 36%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 19%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 10%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
Let us know if you've decided to take advantage of this deal (or make fun of those who missed out) with a comment below!