Wall Street Survivor has one more contest left for the year and we're so excited for you to join in on the holiday trading fun! The Holiday Trading Contest is a six-week competition that will wrap up halfway through December, just in time for you to grab some prize money and buy holiday gifts for your loved ones.
Make sure you sign up now for a shot at $2000 in prizes!
There are $2000 in prizes up for the taking in the Holiday Trading Contest! Here's the breakdown:
- Leader at the halfway point of the contest (November 19th): $500
- First place overall: $750
- Second place overall: $500
- Third place overall: $250
Leaders and winners are designated by largest overall portfolio returns.
November 1st: Contest Begins – SIGN UP HERE!
November 19th: Halfway Point
November 22nd: Winner of Halfway Point Prize Announced
December 10th: Contest Ends
December 16th: Winner of Holiday Trading Contest Announced
If you’re looking for options to up your trading game in order to snag those cash prizes, check out some of our partner companies that produce our favorite investment research tools. The Motley Fool is one of the best stock pickers out there, and their Rule Breakers list is full of high-growth stocks that can take your Wall Street Survivor portfolio to the next level. Zacks is one of the most popular investment research platforms on the market, and their extensive research tools can give you the power to truly understand what you’re putting into your portfolio.
Ready…Set…Trade! The Wall Street Survivor Holiday Trading Contest has started!
The first week of the contest is almost up. Make sure you get your trades in by 4:00pm EST!
We now have over 300 traders signed up for the Wall Street Survivor Holiday Trading Contest! Sign up now to join in on the fun and compete for your share of holiday spending money!
This Friday is the halfway point of the trading contest. Make sure to get your trades in before the market closes at 4:00pm EST for your shot at the $500 halfway point prize!
Only a couple hours left to make trades before the halfway point of the contest!
We are officially halfway through the Wall Street Survivor Holiday Trading Contest. Congratulations to Rsrikar0912, the current leader and winner of the halfway point prize!
If you didn't find yourself at the top of the leaderboard at the halfway point, don't lose hope. There are still three weeks left to snag yourself a prize!
Only two weeks left! Our contestant count is now over 500, so the time to make trades is now!
It's the LAST WEEK! After the market closes this Friday, we'll be giving out $1500 in prizes to the three contestants at the top of the leaderboard!
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest.
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact email@example.com.
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities and ETFs.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests.
- 500 max trades per account.
- 25% position limit.
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances.
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion.
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced.
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.
We can't wait to see you go for the gold in the Holiday Trading Contest! SIGN UP NOW and compete for $2000 in prizes!