Another Month, Another Chance to Win BIG
We hope you’re ready to compete. There’s real money on the line, hundreds of competitors, and some more stock picking heavyweights to compete with!
For our November Knockout, WE challenge YOU to beat TWO stock picking services: The Motley Fool and Jim Cramer’s Action Alerts Plus. If you remember last month’s contest, you’ll remember a very similar challenge. But this time, you have more than just the Motley Fool to face.
If you’re confused, that’s okay. Let’s break it down for a second.
See, we have two main goals here at Wall Street Survivor. 1. To make sure anyone and everyone feels empowered and educated to start investing. And 2. To support you along your investing journey by providing you the best education, tools, and resources possible.
We run these monthly contests to encourage competition, in a risk free environment, that makes investing less scary and more fun! We also often theme the competitions around tools and resources that we know can help you along your investing journey, tools like The Motley Fool’s stock picking services!
We offer up cash prizes in these contests because we’re so passionate about you learning how to invest, trade, research stocks, build portfolios, etc. And if you decide you want additional resources to help you along your investing journey, we try to point you in the right direction!
The November Knockout
This month, you’re gonna go toe to toe with two of our favorite stock picking newsletters and see if you can beat their stock picks. So, SIGN UP NOW if you’re new to WSS, or click here to join if you already have an account to start the competition!
We’ve set up portfolios with The Motley Fool and Action Alerts Plus stock picks from the last three years, and we want to see if you can beat their returns this month.
For your chance to enjoy your winnings there are a few things you need to know. First, the competition starts Monday, November 9th and ends Friday, December 4th. There is no deadline, but we encourage you to join now for a greater chance to win! Next, all competitors will receive $100,000 in virtual cash when they sign up. Your task is to generate the largest portfolio return you can by December 4th. Pretty simple, just grow your portfolio to the top and see if you can beat the Motley Fool, Action Alerts Plus, and the rest of the competition!
And we’re willing to shell out some cold hard cash if you can… $1,000 in prizes will be awarded to the top three investors for their brilliant strategies.
1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $200
(prizes distributed as Amazon gift cards)
Keep reading for contest updates, rules, and don’t forget to sign up now to start competing!
Motley Fool Stock Advisor
The veteran fighter in this month’s contest, the Motley Fool Stock Advisor has been knocking traditional stock picking newsletters out since February 2002.
Here are the specs of our defending champ:
- Two brand new stock recommendations and analyses per month delivered in real-time to your email.
- New stock recommendation from Tom Gardner on the first Thursday of every month.
- New stock recommendation from David Gardner on the third Thursday of every month.
- Access to all of the Motley Fool Stock Advisor’s past recommendations all the way back to 2016.
- The Motley Fool’s Top 10 Best Stocks to Buy RIGHT Now report featuring some of the Fool’s hottest, most relevant picks that you’re going to want to jump on right away.
- New Best Stocks to Buy Now from Tom Gardner on the second Thursday of every month.
- Top 5 Stocks to Buy Now from David Gardner on the fourth Thursday of every month.
- The Motley Fool’s Top 5 Starter Stocks report that brings you the ideal stocks that should be the foundation of new investor’s portfolios.
- High Alert: The Fool will let you know when they believe it’s time to sell any of their stock picks. Their picks are monitored 24/7!
- You also get:
- A transparent explanation regarding WHY the Fool recommends each stock and the factors considered
- A Risk Profile that explains the upside and downside of every stock pick
- Starter Stocks: If you are new to investing, the Fool will tell you their 10 rock-solid stocks that should be the foundation of your portfolio
- Fool Knowledge Base: 24/7 access to their full library of reports and research to help you get their opinion on other stocks that you might own or be considering buying
- Market News Updates: They keep you informed of all noteworthy news and trends in the investing world.
How Much Does It Cost?
The normal price is $199 a year. No commitment – cancel any time. However, they constantly run pricing promotions for new customers like “TRY IT FOR JUST $19” and “50% OFF for New Subscribers.”
CLICK HERE to see their CURRENT promotional offer for NEW customers.
Jim Cramer’s Action Alerts PLUS
And now for the challenger… With thousands of subscribers and millions of dollars invested, we have Jim Cramer’s Action Alerts PLUS!
Here’s what you get when you have Jim Cramer and his team in your corner:
- ALERT! You’ll get a specialized alert every time Jim Cramer makes a trade. It pays to be connected to one of the modern day investing greats!
- Not only do you find out when Cramer makes a trade, you’ll get a notification before it even happens. You can beat Cramer himself to the trade!
- Charitable Trust Portfolio: Members get access to the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, which you can use to adjust your own portfolio for maximum gains potential.
- The portfolio is worth over $2.5 million and members will receive notifications any time a trade is made.
- All of the gains made and dividends received on the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio are donated to charity. Who can’t get behind that?
- Market Research: Are you too busy to spend hours on end researching stocks and keeping up with what the market is doing? Well, it’s a good thing that Jim Cramer and his team are here to do it for you!
- Every day, Action Alerts PLUS members get by-the-minute market updates that enable you to make informed investing decisions.
- Exclusive Indexes: If you’re a fan of factor investing, then Jim Cramer has an index designed to fit your favorite investing style. Action Alerts PLUS members can see Cramer’s indexes made to track stocks that fall into the categories of:
- Talk to Jim: Every month, Jim Cramer hosts a conference call for his followers.
- On the calls, Cramer discusses market movements, gives portfolio management tips, and even answers questions asked by Action Alerts PLUS members. You won’t find this kind of personal access anywhere else!
- Cramer also posts videos for Action Alerts PLUS members every day at market close. He’ll recap the movements of the day and show you how to leverage the day’s events to help you make even more gains!
- Members-Only Forum: Action Alerts PLUS members have exclusive access to an online forum that allows them to talk strategy and exchange tips with other investors.
- Jim and his team also post on the forum to add insight to members’ discussions!
- Transparency is Key: Jim Cramer and his team don’t ask you to follow them blindly; they let their followers see every investing move they make.
- With constant updates and uninhibited access to view what’s in his portfolio, you’ll never have to wonder if Jim is practicing what he preaches.
How Much Does It Cost?
A year-long subscription to Action Alerts PLUS comes out to $25 per month. If you’d prefer to take your subscription on a month-to-month basis, monthly plans are available as well. Action Alerts PLUS also offers a bi-annual option that decreases the cost to just $20.83 per month! Every plan comes with a 14-day free trial so you can decide if Action Alerts PLUS is the right fit for you.
Click HERE to get access to Action Alerts PLUS and have Jim Cramer on your team today!
A big thanks to everyone who participated in our November Knockdown Competition! Congratulations to everyone who placed high enough to receive this month’s cash prizes. Stay tuned for next month’s stock trading competition for your next chance to compete against some of the best performing stock pickers in the business for your chance to win more prizes.
Congratulations to FamousPlan for taking the lead in the November Knockdown Challenge heading into the Thanksgiving holiday. The market will remain closed tomorrow in observance and will close early on Black Friday. With a little under a week left in the competition, make every trade count!
Are you competing for cash prizes in this month's November Knockdown challenge? Make sure you make your trades early, as markets will be closed Thanksgiving and after 1pm on Black Friday!https://t.co/15PZxeMEni
— Wall Street Survivor (@wallstsurvivor) November 26, 2020
With 10 days left in this month’s November Knockout competition, congratulations to Lornej75 for leading a tightly competitive field with a current 39.47% return. Nevertheless, with time left remaining on the clock, everyone still has a chance to compete against the Motley Fool and Jim Cramer’s Action Alert Plus for your chance to win cash prizes.
In fact with the Dow Jones Industrial Average breaking the 30,000 threshold for the first time in market history, crazier comebacks have happened!
With the Dow Jones Industrial Average surging past 30,000 for the first time in history, are you bullish or bearish on the future of the market?https://t.co/ucXH6AkcZe
— Wall Street Survivor (@wallstsurvivor) November 24, 2020
With that being said, are you bullish or bearish on the market heading into the end of 2020, and do you think you have what it takes to outperform two proven, stock picking behemoths?
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact email@example.com
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests
- 500 max trades per account
- 25% position limit
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.