It's time to PUT UP or SHUT UP
Here at Wall Street Survivor, we spend a lot of time talking about the Motley Fool. But with the return of our monthly trading contests, this month we're putting our money where our mouth is.
That's right, this month WE challenge YOU to BEAT the Motley Fool. You're gonna go toe to toe with our favorite stock picking newsletter and see if you can beat their stock picks. So, SIGN UP NOW if you're new to WSS, or click here to join if you already have an account to start the competition!
We've set up five portfolios with the Motley Fool Stock Advisor Newsletter Picks from each of the last five years, and we want to see if you can beat their returns this month.
For your chance to enjoy your winnings there are a few things you need to know. First, the competition starts Tuesday, September 1st and ends Friday, October 2nd. There is no deadline, but we encourage you to join now for a greater chance to win! Next, all competitors will receive $100,000 in virtual cash when they sign up. Your task is to generate the largest portfolio return you can by October 2nd. Pretty simple, just grow your portfolio to the top and see if you can beat the Motley Fool!
And we're willing willing to shell out some cold hard cash if you can… $1,000 in prizes will be awarded to the top three investors for their brilliant strategies.
1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $200
(prizes distributed as Amazon gift cards)
What is the Motley Fool?
The Motley Fool has been around since 1993 and supports millions of members with financial advice. Since 2002, when they launched their Stock Advisor stock picking service, The Motley Fool has returned 527% compared to the S&P 500's 106%.
There are a lot of financial services on the internet that simply would love to take your money and run away with it. However, the Motley Fool is definitely legit.
I have been a paid subscriber to their stock newsletter services for 5 years now. And I have watched my portfolio beat the S&P 500 by over 45% for each of the last 5 years.
Motley Fool is definitely a legit investment-advice service that helps you stay on top of trends and conquer the market.
*** MOTLEY FOOL UPDATE: September 16, 2020 ***
THOSE LAST 4 YEARS WERE GREAT, BUT HOW HAS THE MOTLEY FOOL DONE LATELY?
If you were a subscriber, then you would have these profits…
As of September 16, 2020:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 161%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 246%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 30%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 302% compared to the SP500 7% so it is ahead of the market by 295%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 93%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 62%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 106%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 456%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 140%
- Wix (WIX) picked May 2019 and it is up 80%
Their last 12 picks that are at least 3 months old (released prior to May 1st 2020) are up on average 94.18%. That means if you had bought each of the 12 picks from November 2019 to April 2020 you would have almost doubled your money–in spite of COVID!
What’s most impressive, as even with COVID, the Motley Fool was quick to pick out the stocks that stand to benefit from the COVID crisis. THAT is how the Fool consistently does so well–they adapt and constantly pick stocks before everyone else realizes the opportunities.
Now, no one can guarantee that their next picks will be as strong, but our 5 years of experience gives us no reason to think otherwise.
SAVE $100. Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they frequently run price discounts. This page has their lowest price ever where NEW SUBSCRIBERS can try it for just $99/year if you click this link. Now if you would have bought just 4 shares of TSLA back in January like I did, those profits alone would cover the next 50+ years of your subscription!
Don't miss out on the Fool's next stock pick–it could be the one that doubles or triples in the next few months. If you order today, you will get these ALERTS via email:
- September 17, 2020 – David's New Single Stock Recommendation
- September 24, 2020 – David's New 5 Best Stocks to Buys Now
- October 1, 2020 – Tom's New Single Stock Recommendation
- October 8, 2020 – Tom's 5 New Best Stocks to Buy Now
This offer includes a 30 Day, 100% FULL Refund Guarantee
In case you're not convinced, watch this video! Even their free stock recommendations have destroyed the S&P 500! The video below will give you more info about the Motley Fool, and show you why it's legit!
*** UPDATED OCTOBER 10, 2020 WITH STOCK PRICES AND PERCENTAGE RETURNS THRU FRIDAY OCTOBER 9, 2020 ***
THIS WEEK’S MOTLEY FOOL STOCK ADVISOR RECAP:
- Two of the Motley Fool’s 19 stock recommendations for 2020 have already quadrupled (TSLA and ZM), 2 have tripled, and another one has doubled in the first 9 months of the year.
- The Motley Fool stock pick ZOOM VIDEO (TICKER:ZM) is up $193 in the last 30 days due to a strong earnings release. Do you own stock in ZOOM VIDEO? If you subscribed to the Motley Fool you would own lots of it. They recommended it 4 times in the last 12 months recommending it July 3, 2019 when it was at $90; then again Oct 3, 2019 when it was at $76; then again at the start of COVID on March 19, 2020 when it was at $123 and finally again on April 16, 2020 when it was at $150. Now the stock is at $492. THAT is exactly how the Stock Advisor gets its incredible returns year after year.
- The Motley Fool’s Sept 17 pick BAND is already up 20% in 3 weeks.
- The Motley Fool’s Sept 3 pick FVRR is already up 39% in 5 weeks.
- ALSO, DO YOU OWN CROWDSTRIKE – Ticker CRWD? The Motley Fool recommended Crowdstrike (CRWD) on June 4, 2020 and again on July 2, 2020. It popped in the last week so now that pick is up 50% in just 3 months.
- Best of all, of the 96 Motley Fool Stock Advisor picks from January 2016 to December 2019:
- 56 are up at least 50%
- almost half of their picks (41) have at least doubled
- 25 have at least tripled
- and 13 have at least quadrupled in price
Don’t miss out on the next Stock Advisor pick. It is scheduled to be released this coming Thursday, October 15, 2020.
Can we get some GOOD NEWS? Yes we can!
1. Over 200 Survivors have joined our Motley Fool Exposed Challenge. Some of them are beating the fool. Well done (clap clap)!! But will they stay at the top??
2. Stocks are finally back up today after a ROUGH few days. Check out these winners that The Motley Fool picked. Did any of your holdings make bigger moves?
We're 1/3rd of the way through the competition, the stock market has been *shaky*, and the Motley Fool Stock Advisor just announced a brand new stock pick – wow, what a ride! Major indexes were down today but there were a few green glimmers of hope on the day (cough cough – Tesla). A lot of stocks have gotten a haircut (in price) over the past few days. So if you're thinking about investing, don't miss out on the discounts! No one knows where the new bottom is, but remember, buy low, sell high!
The S&P 500, Dow, Nasdaq all finished the day up 1-2%! Can you guess which Motley Fool Stock Advisor pick lead the day? (Hint: it starts with “Z” and ends with “oom”)
Think you can beat The Fool? It's not too late to join our Motley Fool Exposed Challenge! There's cash on the line!
We are officially HALFWAY done with the Motley Fool Exposed Challenge. And I've gotta say, everyone is off to a great start despite volatile market conditions. Here's a quick snapshot of the current leaderboard!
Congrats to everyone on the at the top! Can you keep it up?
Rounding out week 3 of our Motley Fool Exposed Challenge, the markets in general aren't looking so hot. But these stocks are!
And it's not too late to add them to your competition portfolio. There's still plenty of time to climb the ranks and make a run for the top prize!
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests
- 500 max trades per account
- 25% position limit
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.